Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year, Now What?




There are many sayings about a new year, many resolutions, blank pages to be written.  When you're a Realtor, the page is never really blank, though, as the work doesn't stop.  The efforts made the prior year are all building to work for the next year, whether it's through referrals, lead generation, or by getting your clients ready to make or accept an offer.  It's even following up with those who closed in the past to see how you might be of service now, with resources, event information, staying in touch.

I did wipe the white board in my office clean in honor of the new year, but not until I set my 2015 goals based on my 2014 work.  And then I started to fill it up.  Which of my clients are looking to buy and which are going to sell?  What is the time frame and the price range, what leads do I have, where will I get more, who do I call, text, email or write to today, tomorrow...whom have I referred and where are they in the process, are they getting the service they should, who needs to hear from me, who is waiting for a resource or information, how may I be of service?

But, this is a blog about Long Beach and the area, as well as real estate.  Before I do too much more writing on that previously blank page, let me share some of the holiday highlights that happened while living in Long Beach this last month. 

If your new year includes buying a house or selling a house, let me know and let's add you to my office white board as a valued and active client.

 Views from a high-rise condo for sale on Ocean Blvd.  Interested in seeing it?



I listed this house, open escrow and closed it, all within 14 days in December.  Need someone who can work like that?

Christmas Eve candlelight service included singing on the steps of the church

A walk around Naples Island on Christmas Eve, or anytime during the holidays, is a must

CHILL at Queen Mary with a 6 year old is too much fun



No comments:

Post a Comment