Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Living in Long Beach in January

As winter storm Juno is busy hammering the east coast, I'm sitting at my desk in East Long Beach with the windows open, looking out at our pool, surrounded by tropical foliage.  There's a reason living in Long Beach and the surrounding area is so great, especially this time of year.

East Long Beach Whaley home with 1960 pool
Long Beach real estate isn't just post war bungalows or 100 year old Craftsman homes.  Far from it.  We have the urban vibe downtown with the high rises, too.  On Saturday I was fortunate enough to be working with a client who will buy a condo in one of those high rises.  That meant I got to take photos from all these cool condos to capture the view for the husband who wasn't with us.  Awesome. Take a look!

Long Beach Harbor from 28th floor of the International Tower


3rd floor of the Pacific Tower

View of the bay and Villa Riviera from the International Tower


From the 11th floor of West Ocean, Tower One

Seriously?!  From the International Tower
Isn't it gorgeous?!  I love what I do, I love where I live.  Let me help you or someone you know love where they live in greater Long Beach, too.  Long Beach, it will surprise you

No comments:

Post a Comment